Hazardous substances management (REACh/CLP)
- Consultancy on management of chemicals and hazardous substances
- Consultancy and assistance with bureaucratic procedures in compliance with the most recent regulations on chemicals and hazardous substances
- Consultancy and assistance with EU Regulation 2006/1907/EC (REACh), including selection of substances of concern, support during the registration of substances, representation in consortia or associations related to the pre-registered substances (the company is registered at the ECHA as a third party representative), assistance for "Data Gap Analysis", consultancy for selecting the optimal registration strategy for each substance.
- Advice and assistance in relation to EU Regulation 2008/1272/EC (CLP) regarding classification, labeling and packaging of substances and mixtures, including technical-legal support for the management of hazardous substances, evaluation, preparation and audit on safety data sheets and labeling of chemicals, assistance regarding bureaucratic procedures and relationship with public authorities
- Consultancy and assistance for defining exposure scenarios in the workplace and/or verifying the compliance with the exposure scenarios as described in the extended safety data sheets
- Consultancy and assistance regarding Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA) and drafting of the Chemical Safety Report (CSR)
- Assessment of risks for workers, consumers and the environment by using the mathematical model ECETOC TRA